Sunday, July 5, 2009

= God we miss you deposited the (mother) our beloved =





The night before the end of the day .....
Moments with the cool breeze gently greet
Our friend's mother had visions that lay there
Asa who kept knocking on my heart, when you menjenguknnya
My evil finally took keperaduan night
At the same time my middle against insecurity
Sad, hurt, let go and cry it's probably not enough
To bear the burden alone taqdir how it has arrived
HP loud ringing woke me from sleep
News from colleagues that our mother had been picked up by the creator
I was feeling was gone and regret coming, I never see him
I was so upset with a friend who may proclaim the news
So he forgot to invite me to attend there
Menimal witnessed mother's final departure
The air is very cold cloudy skies
May participate sad to see the prettiest mama has gone
Our God is powerless with your power
We can not escape your fate
Even if God wants to finish a single second of the universe
We are always hunger for thee
We can only pray: Forgive us our mother was, give him your best place
You know we miss her, longed to see her before you pick her up
Leave unto our God we missed (mother) beloved. Allohumagfirlaha warhamha waafiha wa'fu 'anha
Google Terjemahan untuk Bisnis:Perangkat PenerjemahPenerjemah Situs W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih telah membaca artikel ini.ketik kritik dan saran anda